At Equality Check, we develop a tech product that helps companies with social sustainability, taking care of people, and being fair and inclusive – things that should be obvious but actually require targeted and long-term work. We believe that the recipe for success is good data and smart analysis, as well as effective measures.
Specifically, we are building a web application for companies (also known as B2B SaaS if you want to be fancy about it). The app collects and processes data from HR systems, payroll systems, and employee surveys. The data is used to gain unique insights into companies' structural and cultural challenges regarding diversity, inclusion, and equality.
We have ambitious growth plans and we are now looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join us on this journey!
In short, we need operational expertise in advertising, funnels, and lead generation to connect with more potential customers. This means you should have expertise in developing campaign concepts, designing messages/materials, testing and optimization, as well as conveying insights and learnings to the rest of the team.
If you also find the field and product we work with exciting, we recommend taking a look at the list below!
We would like you to have:
- Experience using HubSpot as a tool for data-driven marketing
- Understanding of marketing funnels and the customer lifecycle
- Business insight combined with an understanding of the importance of long-term customer relationships and low churn rate
- Experience with strategic frameworks for marketing in organizations
- Familiarity with the concept of Revenue Operations and how marketing can contribute throughout the customer lifecycle
- Experience in B2B SaaS, especially in terms of creating and adjusting ARR revenue
Additionally, it would be great if you have:
- Professional dedication and curiosity
- Ability to build and manage relationships
- Ability to handle parallel processes
- Desire to work in a place that contributes to real change in the world
For the right candidate, we can offer, among other things:
- A key role in a small, fast-paced commercial team with a high degree of autonomy
- The opportunity to shape both strategy, processes, and activities for our marketing efforts
- Good conditions and the possibility of an options program
As a Performance Marketing Specialist with us, you will be part of a team of ambitious and talented individuals who are both building a business and making the world a slightly better place!
Interested in applying?
We will be contacting candidates on an ongoing basis, and the deadline for submitting applications is Friday, June 30.
We look forward to hearing from you!